The budget accommodation in Murchison falls national park offers standard hotel services like comfortable beds, upscale hospitality services by the staff in these lodges. Murchison falls national park is the largest protected area in Uganda with the very exhilarating Murchison falls in the heart of the national park. It is only in Murchison falls national park that you can find the whole Africa’s big five; the park is blessed with quite a number of mammals, about 75, plus it is just near ziwa rhino sanctuary; the only place where you can find the rhinos in the whole Uganda.
Murchison falls National Park is spotted with a number of accommodation facilities ranging from the budget accommodation to the luxurious and lavish lodges and hotels. Most of the loges are situated astride the Nile, and most of them overlook the river and it is a spectacular view when the sun is setting in the evening hours. Some of the lodges also have the most beautiful view, as some are located at the top of the falls, others are eco-friendly for conservation purposes.
You can book one of the budget accommodation facilities in Murchison falls national park like the campsites. However, you can also opt for the mid-range accommodation, alternatively you can choose the lavish lodges still with in Murchison falls national park.
- kaniyo pabidi camp; the camp is located in the tropical rainforest characterised with iron wood and mahogany trees adjacent to the boundary of Murchison falls national park. When you reside in kaniyo pabidi camp, be sure for chimpanzee tracking since it is just no distance into the forest. The place was initially owned by the research institute called Jane goodall institute of research, however, now it is managed by the Uganda lodges that are also in charge of a number of safari camps in different national parks in Uganda.
- Red chilli rest camp is another accommodation facility with in Murchison falls national park which can fit perfectly in your budget safari. Red chilli camp is found in the southern part of the park. Red chilli is adjacent to the river bank of the Nile in the southern park, it offers nice view of the river and the landscape is eye catching. Red chilli camp offers budget accommodation from the bandas, well furnished with comfortable twin beds with smooth linen to give you a quality sleep. Red chilli also has a restaurant and a standard bar where you can quench your thirst and also treat your hunger.
- There is also a camping site managed by the Uganda wildlife authority (UWA), it is located at the top of the falls. However, it is just a camping site and it can be used just by those with the camping gear. It provides good security, and a spectacular landscape and the sound of the water falls is soothing to be lullaby for your bedtime.
- Sambiya river lodge is another accommodation you can think of for your budget safari to Murchison falls national park because it has the bandas that are awesome and provide standard budget services. Sambiya river lodge is located in centrally in Murchison falls national park, It is also the closest accommodation facility to Murchison falls; it is just 15 minutes’ drive from the lodge to the top of the falls.
- The other budget accommodation facilities in Murchison falls national park include yebo safari camp, geolodges’ shoebill campsite and boomu women groups bandas, budongo eco lodge among the rest. And the lodges include Murchison safari lodge, Nile safari lodge, chobe safari lodge, paraa safari lodge among others.
Make a choice to visit Murchison falls national park and accommodation is never a problem for you, during your safari. The park is spotted with a lot of safari accommodation facilities suitable and appropriate for any safari to Murchison falls national park.