Why our 2 days’ trip is exceptional from our competitors;
- We are one of the companies, criticized and recognized to do all activities in the park by Uganda wild life authority (UWA).
- We make sure you sleep inside the park.
- Our partner lodges have option of getting out of the park in case a ferry breaks down anytime in and out the park.
- Game drive starts from the compound of the lodge.
- Paara lodge and Pakuba lodge have swimming pools.
- Top of the Murchison falls is a must do activity.
- Boat cruise is a must do activity
- Game drive is a must do activity.
- Our approved open roof vehicles, designed for game drive viewing.
- 4×4 wheel drives, because our roads are very poor.
Day 1: Depart from Kampala to Murchison national park
Breakfast will be served very early in morning, and depending where you will be staying, our experienced guide will come to pick you up by 7:00am, to start your journey to the best of Uganda’s national park, very endowed with very many animal species.
Murchison National park safari, is a must do trip, where by the park is denominated by so called The big four (Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalos and Cheeters and Giraffes.)
The journey starts from Kampala to Masindi and direct to the Murchison falls national park, we do expect you to do rhinos trekking – optional activity, continue to Murchison falls where you start being embraced by scenery of the park, narrow gorge of 7meters wide, because of its steep ness violent water falls, falling to 43 meters to the sea level. Here, you will be seeing falls by imaginations of the nature, definitely unforgettable memories. After hiking and having memories of the source of River Nile, then you proceed to the lodge.
Depending on the time of arrival in the park, have lunch if you had not gotten it on the way, then continue to magnificent boat cruise starting 2:30pm at Source of River Nile, where you will find many animals, mention but a few hippopotamus, elephants, buffalos, birds like Shoebill stork and many other species of birds. Cruising takes you to the bottom of the Source of Nile – Murchison falls, this ride lasts for almost 3- 4 hours on water just relaxing and enjoying nature of water falls. Your boat rider/ guide will definitely be guiding you way forward, and after cruising, return to the lodge.
- Luxury : Paraa Safari Lodge.
- Midrange: Pakuba Safari Lodge
- Budget: Heritage Safari Lodge Or Red Chilli Safari Lodge
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner are included in our quotation.
Time estimated: minimum of 5-6 hours driving.
Day 2: Game Drive, Transfer back to Kampala
Early morning breakfast will be served, depending on agreements agreed with your tour guide, at around 6:00am set off to inside of Murchison falls national park for game drive, your tour guide will lead you to see animals before they go for hide outs. We expect to see the repeatedly animals seen while on boat cruise the previous night and ones that you may had not seen like, lions, leopards, elephants, cheeters, giraffes, Uganda cobs, zebras, very many animal species. Murchison falls national park safari, has never been a disappointment, most of animals will be seen.
Oooh my God, you don’t wish to get out of the park, but since the park is regulated in terms of park entrance hours, maximum of 4 hours’ game drive is enough to get out of the park, then you proceed to Kabalenga, Masindi and then Kampala. Lunch will be served along the way.
Meal plan: Breakfast and lunch considered in our quotation.
Time taken: Minimum of 5-6 hours.