Why Is Bakers Lodge Liked By Many Tourists? Baker’s safari lodge is located in Masindi district within Murchison falls national park, which is famously known as the largest national park in Uganda covering a total surface area of about 3900 square kilometers. More so, this national park is considered an oldest conservation area because it was established as a national park in 2014 and it was named after the visit of Sir Samuel Baker and his wife Florence Baker in the year of 1863.
Baker’s safari lodge is raged as a luxury lodge, which is made up pf about 10 expensive and luxurious rooms, which are well designed and constructed with natural materials for example a high raised floor, which is fitted with traditional wood furniture, which helps the cottages temperature to remain cool even when the weather tends to be hot. More so, these rooms contain an en-suite bathroom which has both cold and warm showers with big towels, king size beds which are comfortable, flushing toilets and free toiletries, mosquito nets, stylish dressing robes, solar lighting, television, charging points in the corner, a private veranda and balcony which provides visitors with privacy and space to sit and relax as they capture classic views of the national park and also be able to sight see at some of the wildlife species which are always wandering around the park as they look for food.
Reasons as to why Bakers Safari lodge is liked by many tourists.
- Baker’s safari lodge offers tourists who choose to have their stay at this lodge with abundant facilities such as; a good restaurant, which has well experienced chefs, and well-trained waiters who welcome and serve the guests with delicious meals that are always both local and international giving a chance to guests to choose what they prefer to eat. More so, this restaurant is raised high on wooden decks all around it, which enables tourists to capture classic views of the Nile as they enjoy their meals.
- More so, Bakers safari lodge also has a swimming pool where tourists with good swimming skills always go to and swim to cool off their hot long day, a well-stocked bar which has all kinds of drinks such as; liquor, spirits, soft drinks like; soda and juice, international beer and local brews, a business centre that is always open from 8:00am to 8:00pm and this helps tourists who are business people to keep their businesses operating despite of the fact that they are on a trip, conference halls where tourists always hold their workshops and business meetings, a fitness health centre that has a a well-equipped gym where tourists visit to exercise and keep their bodies fit and in shape, saunas and steam bathe and many others.
- Bakers safari lodge is strategically located on the South Bank of the Nile which flows through the Murchison falls and this gives a chance to tourists around this place to always sight see a number of hippo species in the water.
- Bakers safari lodge offers its guests with more free services like; free WI-FI which is always available hence helping visitors to keep clear communication with their people back at home, free parking for those tourists who travel using their cars, free breakfast that is always served within the rooms, laundry and ironing services, a 24 hour room service which enables guests to always be attended to at any time they need anything hence making their stay at this lodge a colorful one and a 24 hour tight security in order to ensure the safety of their guests among others.
- Tourists opting to have their stay at Bakers safari lodge are always granted opportunities to engage in several interesting activities such as; game drives which help them to explore through the open grasslands of the Bukigi Peninsula, wildlife game viewing where they are able to see animal species like; buffalos, antelopes, lions, elephants, leopards and hyenas, chimpanzee trekking which are commonly done within the Budongo forest, boat cruises, guided nature walks, fishing, hiking to the top of the Murchison falls and many others.
- Bakers safari lodge is always preferred by many people due to that it is easily accessed whereby it located a few kilometers outside Murchison falls national park and it takes about a distance of about 305 kilometers from Kampala city and a 2 hours’ drive for tourists to be able to reach the lodge .
- Lastly, this safari lodge is liked by many tourists because of its good offering whereby it always provides tourists with special fly in packaged rates for example; it pickups its guests from and to the nearby airstrips and to and from the lodge.
Contact our trusted tour operators in case of any more information about why Bakers safari lodge is liked and preferred by many tourists and then Book with our tours and travel companies such as; Achieve Global Safaris who offer tourists with the best tour packages while on their Uganda Wildlife Safari